Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has unveiled its latest flagship device – the Mate 9. The handset is the company’s new top-of-the-line product, positioned above the P9 family and pitched to customers who want to get the very most out of their phone. The Mate 9 is the first to run the brand new Kirin 960 processor, which features a boatload of powerful cores and ARM’s new Mali-G71 GPU, alongside Huawei’s own i6 co-processor.
Then there is the camera setup, which features two sensors on the back – one 20MP monochrome, the other 12MP RGB – for better detail and additional color. Rounding it out is a 4,000mAh battery that should last two days given the 5.9-inch LCD panel’s rather homely 1080p resolution.
How to transfer iTunes movies or TV Shows to HuaWei Mate 9
As we all know, movies and TV shows we purchased from iTunes are M4V files with DRM protection, which protect you playing on non-apple devices like Mate 9. So if we want to transfer iTunes movies or TV Shows to Huawei Mate 9, we should use a DRM removal tool which can convert iTunes videos to unprotected video files supported by Mate 9.
M4V Converter Plus is highly recommended for you. It can help you to remove DRM from iTunes purchased movies, Rentals and TV shows by converting them to Mate 9 with 30X faster speed. Now learn the following steps to convert iTunes movies to Mate 9 easily.
1. Free download the program on your computer, install and launch it.
2. Click Add Movies button to import iTunes videos to the program.
3. And set Same as source for mp4 from profile list as output for Mate 9.
4. Press Convert button to start iTunes to Mate 9 conversion.
5. Connect Mate 9 to the computer using a USB cable, drag and drop the converted files to the phone.